Wednesday 8 June 2011

Present Ideas

Hi guys its Danica!

Wow its been a cold few days this week!! I hope it gets warmer soon, I dread getting out of bed these days!
It has been a busy few weeks for us over at Blue Sky Baby.
We've had Alicia's 27th birthday, her hubby's birthday, and my sister and step dads birthdays too.
With all these birthdays and more to come (my own hubby's in a few weeks) I tried to think of a way to cut down on present costs. Handmade stuff maybe???
I will show you what I made for my sisters birthday, because all I got Alicia and her husband were a card and scratchies, and I'm sure you don't need to see a pic of that :)
I had to make something nice and thoughtful for my sister as it was her 21st birthday, So I decided to make her a hand stamped necklace!!

This necklace is 2 x 5/7" sterling silver pendants with a swarovski crystal (her birthstone colour) and a fresh water pearl on a sterling silver ball chain.
On one disc I stamped her initials.


The other disc I stamped her birth date and a little heart.



I also made this one.
It is a 7/8" sterling silver washer hand stamped with
" a sister is a friend forever"
It has 2 freshwater pearls on a ball chain necklace.



I love how they turned out. My sister loved them too, which is always a bonus ;)

I love doing handmade gifts, whether its a hand stamped necklace, or a card, a photo collage of your kids. Whoever you give it to, will surely love it

Enough sappiness from me

Peace out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment